IFP’s Integrity Seal to dramatically reduce packaging.
International Food Partners Ltd (IFP) has brought to market an innovative new sealing technology for flexible packaging that will save food manufacturers thousands of tonnes of film per year, while also providing greater seal integrity.
International Food Partners
International Food Partners is a specialist consultancy group offering a range of services to the food manufacturing sector, adding value, effective cost control, environmental and packaging reduction and new sealing technologies.
IFP Ltd has a pragmatic commercial approach dedicated to achieving customer goals and objectives. Small assignments or major turnkey solutions are handled in the same way, adding value, effective cost control, environmental and packaging reduction and new sealing technologies.
This partnership approach ensures that the job gets done and that the objectives are achieved, long lasting and positive.
The range of services include:
- All aspects of commercial and strategic management
- New product development
- Cost reduction programmes
- Profit margin improvements
- Packaging material performance and sourcing
- Packaging material specifications
- Shelf life extension
- New Sealing technology
- Equipment sourcing and innovation
- Machine and material fault analysis
- Video image analysis
- Factory layout and specification
- Supplier and factory audits
- Staff training and recruitment
- Complete turn key solutions for the fresh cut produce sector
- Enzymatic peeling of citrus fruits